Enrol Now


How do I enrol my child at Windsor Primary School?


WPS warmly welcomes students and families from all regions. To make your enrolment as simple and quick as possible, please ensure:

  • Your child must turn 5 years of age by the 30th April in the year of school entry.

  • You complete an enrolment application form and submit it and the following documents to the school office (NB: the originals of these documents must be sighted and copied at the school office):

    • Immunisation History Statement – available via MyGov portal, or the Australian Childhood Immunisation register (T: 1800 653 809, E: acir@medicareaustralia.gov.au). In the event your child is not immunised due to parental objection, the certificate will need to indicate this information from the immunisation provider. If your child has never been vaccinated or was vaccinated overseas, then contact the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) to assist you in obtaining a school entry immunisation status certificate. Regardless of immunisation status all children are eligible to be enrolled at a government school

    • Evidence of Date of Birth – a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate

    • International Student Enrolments – all International Student classification enrolments must be done through the Department of Education International Student Division.  Contact can be made through +61 3 9637 2990 or international@edumail.vic.gov.au

    • Copy of Visa Status - for students who are non-residents.

Preps 4.jpg